WELCOME TO THE PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM OF BABEL MED MUSIC
The Babel impetus continues, making the forum a marketplace in tune with the expectations of music professionals from near and far.
For three days, artists and professionals from around the world will gather to develop their activities, detect new trends and exchange ideas and views within the scope of meetings, conferences and debates.
The artists selected to take part in this festival will perform in front of international festival directors and programming managers, artistic agents and record labels. It will be open to the public who will be able to satisfy their curiosity and taste for new musical talents. Last year, the festival welcomed an audience of 12.000.
Building on its ever-increasing success, Babel Med Music is not only a popular festival but also a professional market place where the different members of the industry can meet and do business. Highlights of the festival include:
• The presence of the EFWMF (European Forum of World Music Festivals) which is the largest European network for world music festivals: www.efwmf.org
• The presence of festival numerous representatives and programming managers from Europe and elsewhere
• A marketplace forum: with 300 organizations promoted through 160 stands in 2014, as well as approximately 2000 professionals from around 60 countries
• Conferences, round table discussions and screenings...
• The festival has a 5000m² concert area open to the public, including 3 different stages which allow for 10 concerts each evening
• Six music awards are bestowed on exceptional world music artists
For any information, please contact Babel Med Music team :
by phone : +33 (0)4 91 99 00 00
by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Total € 0,00 HT